Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

I have not forgotten you - just busy.

Hello
So I am little behind in my posts actually a lot behind. Life is crazy busy and I am just rolling with the flow and stay-in afloat. Amazingly enough I have not had any major anxiety attacks so I am good. Do what I can and BREATHE!!
Our life has been very busy the last month - yes I have missed 4 weeks of posts.  Week 1 missed was dealing with change - sum it up - some times I deal okay and sometimes I suck at it. Week 2 missed checking in on our past goals etc - I do review this - I have it posted in my momcave although I will admit our life has been crazy I have not been in the momcave to much. Week 3 and 4 missed was Time management and planning and the prioritizing - I still have my daily list and use it. My today's goals are my prioritizing. Today - getting this post is on there - I have not abandoned you I just have a lot of job related work (this is our busy time at work) on the list and when I get home I do 3 to 5 things that need to be done,read (for me time) and go to bed. And now break time is over and I need to go back to the real world of work.

Just wanted to say hi and let everyone know I am still swimming to reach the simplified your life goal.

2 comments:

  1. Hi melanie - i am just catching up myself - i hear you on life is crazy, i think many of us feel the same. join in when you can and participate how works for you. the posts and challenges will always be here even if you do one a month...

    deb @ home life simplified

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope life has calmed down a bit for you now I totally get where you are coming from tho :)

    ReplyDelete