Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Long Term Goals - a Scary thought

Simplify Your Life {Week Six: Goal Setting and Priorities} another challenge. I thought I was kinda a goal girl but here I am finding out that my goals are just a day to day thing - I just don't look out that far - but maybe that is a goal in itself - plan more than today - I have decided go about this with a daily log and set very small goals with a tracking system - I also am going for a monthly goals system.
Here is the Monthly chart I will be using is from Julie Ann Art - monthly goal sheet.


My monthly goals are:
1) 15 minutes of exercise each day all 7 of them! Hopefully working up to longer more vigorous exercise.
2) reviewing a Bible verse each day and quiet time with God.
3) eating more healthy home meals rather than going out - this benefits health and finances.
4) deep cleaning and organizing an area of the house per month, SIMPLIFY
5) Me time - which probably means creating, reading, napping what ever I feel like!!

Daily I am going to use this chart I created.



If you would like to enjoy this chart - that is fine - Please just be christian and give credit where credit is do - in other words Thou shall not steal.

I plan to have a cute little binder and will try to do my best to fill this out each day - using the back or each sheet as a place to journal or jot notes plus I can multi-task use this as a journaling life project also. I have not gotten the cover done yet - as I had the off the wall idea to simplify my craft room and it is now in scary chaos and I really need to complete that before any project - so I will post that later.

I am really enjoying this 52-weeks-to-simplify-your-life challenge - it is opening me to a much calmer Melanie. I like that - Come join me!!

    2 comments:

    1. i really love the pages you are using to track yourself both daily and monthly - as a visual person I can understand how this would help and be super motivating!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Love your daily goals! great printable too as it reflects what YOU need to cover

      Deb @ home life simplified

      ReplyDelete