Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

52 weeks to Simplify your life - Inspiration Boards


Our challenge this week at Home Life Simplified  was to create a inspiration board. Ideally this is not how I would do this - I love the idea of getting my hands into it and cut thing and pasting, painting and all that creating goodness.  BUT - I am sticking to my plan of get one thing done then move to the next and right now I am in the process of redoin the momcave (craft room). So crafting is at a halt till I get the painting done and things put back in place. I was very tempted to just get some things out to craft - as I am going through serious craft withdrawal symptoms - but non the less  I am sticking to the task - Painting!
I did however manage to create a inspiration board online at  Big Huge Labs Mosic Maker. A wonderful site that lets you choose pics online and then arranges them - Of course my inspiration came from Pinterest - of which I have a serious addiction too. So in essence that also is my inspiration board. Here is my digital creation:


I love this - I can see where this will keep me on track - and bring it more into a conscious level - I am excited to use my digital creation as my screen saver so that I have a constant nudge throughout each day.
Bring on the nudging!!

*images from a variety of sources on Pinterest

3 comments: