Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Fears

This weeks challenge was on Fear - Deb at Home Life Simplified has challenged us to honest with ourselves and face our fears. I fear I will never get over my snake fear - I seriously have a hard time breathing just seeing the snake on the children's animated movie Jungle Book. But some of the other fears I have identified with and I feel I can work on these - one way I use to give myself confidence is to use a mantra or saying - so I have found some that relate to my fears and one that relates to them all together.
 And the momcave is finished enough for me to start creating again -insert - one very happy mama -  Life is much better - so I have created a page:



I've posted my strength phrases around and on some days they help and on some days it is a challenge. But as long as I am continuing to move forward - I am facing them.

Do you have fears and how do you deal with them - I'd like to hear from you.


*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment